Hi! I’m a 19-year-old design student from Reykjavik with an love for the human structural movement. Only half of that is true.
- Iceland can’t be real
- An attempt at José Saramago’s Style, or, Trying to kill ten minutes of precious time.
- Science Channel made me cry last night
- The Art of Walking
- Meteor showers and their blinding effect on childhoods
- Why It’s So Freaking Hot in the Subway
- The Benefits of Smiling
- Communicating with the Future
- 100 Habits of Successful Publication Designers: the first 25
- The MUJI aesthetic: What prompts us to use fancy words like “aesthetic”